- Students prepare inquiry-based projects using fair test rules to show during our annual Science Night .
- At the annual Heritage Brunch potluck families, staff, and friends eat together and enjoy delicious foods from around the world.
- Sand Point’s Got Talent is a student talent show that captures each student’s unique skills from classical dance to instrumental music, bird calling, dramatic performances and more.
- 4th and 5th grade students learn ballroom dancing, self-, and social-awareness through the Dancing Classrooms program. Students compete in a regional competition each spring.
- Students participate in a Global Reading Challenge , teams of 3rd-5th graders read approximately 10 books and respond to questions about the books in a quiz bowl-type setting in partnership with the Seattle Public Library.
- A student council of students from all classrooms read morning announcements and lead monthly assemblies.
- In our PTA-funded After School Enrichment Program, students can participate in Garden Club, Yoga, Soccer Club, 3D Printing, Chess Club, Tennis, Rock Band, Skateboarding, Parkour, Art, Spanish Class, Poetry Club, Pokémon Card Club, Theater, Sewing and Crafts.
- Parents and staff enjoy an annual school auction , often featuring games and lots of fun.